Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mam,i cant access a friendster in my computer.. what should i do?.?

someone told me that its just like to: START, RUN, type "CMD" (no qoutes,) and hit enter..type "ren C:\. bla bla bla bla bla bla,, but i cant follow this instruction.. and the computer said "the syntax of command is incorrect" CAN I MAKE A COPY OF A CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS,, PLSSS.. HELP ME... PLSS...

Mam,i cant access a friendster in my computer.. what should i do?.?
It sounds like the program runs under Windows pseudo-DOS, or the command prompt, as they like to call it. If you're in Vista, that option doesn't exist. Ren is short for "rename", so I can't imagine what your original instructions were on about.





But - the problem at hand - if your friend is in the computer, best to take off the access screws at the back and let them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment