Friday, July 31, 2009

Winzip help! :)?

Hello, I need some help with the winzip! When I try to open some files stored in the winzip (mp3 files, the file names are all written in greek) a message pops up and says: "Error: The file name, directory name, or volume syntax label is incorrect" and also "Error: unable to create output file C:\...."





What's the problem here? My first thought was that the files cannot open because they are non written in english (but in greek), but i'm not sure... and if this is the problem, can I rename the files while they are still zipped??





P.s: I can't do any other action, even extract... :((





Plz help me! THX

Winzip help! :)?
I haven't heard of Greek file names causing a problem, but you could try renaming the files within the zip file.


From what you're saying the zip file may be corrupt, which is bad news as you probably won't be able to get the files back.
Reply:Winzip is primitive, download WinRAR and try again.

orange

No comments:

Post a Comment